Satisfy Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Satisfy Me

~ Just a forum about health and wellness ~

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lonely

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Lonely   Lonely Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 1:58 am

Even though this forum was created to help everybody in general. The reason why I'm in it is because I suffer from the fatal low-self esteem virus. So maybe, thats depression I really dont know. But I'm very lonely and there is no better way to cure that then to start a fitness group and surround myself with positive people with goals. ^__^
Back to top Go down
https://satisfyme.forumotion.com
Linh

Linh

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely   Lonely Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 8:28 am

Well right now I'm depress with a lot of things with my life. How I've wasted so much time and someone I really like is going through some things and I can't do anything to help him..

@Admin- I think us being around positive lively things will make us feel better.

I really hope so!
Back to top Go down
ninja

ninja

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-06-28

Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely   Lonely Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 10:10 pm

No way! Shocked I totally suffer from the same fatal virus. I am rather lonely myself. No My friend count barely reaches over double digits...I go through tough times of unrequited love (as one moderator knows from first hand experience Razz )...and don't let this name fool you! The only ninja skill I really have is the ability to go unnoticed. confused But all in all, this club definitely looks great and like it has the ability to turn some lovely tides. sunny
Back to top Go down
ClarkPham

ClarkPham

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely   Lonely Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 5:33 pm

depression let see, first of all everyone feel depress so dont feel bad. everyone have diffence problem, family, school, relationship, frienship, self identity, religion, commitment, financially, physically (look), diet, self esteem, being left alone, u know etc.... anyway jsut saying you not alone i am here with you ( i am just flirting) anyway when i am sad i just run to one of my hobby and play that way u dont get stress. i turn to food when i am sad too. just the other day i ate 3 tv dinner in one sitting, that show i m pretty depress. or maybe just hungry.
Back to top Go down
Linh

Linh

Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely   Lonely Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 8:23 pm

ClarkPham wrote:
depression let see, first of all everyone feel depress so dont feel bad. everyone have diffence problem, family, school, relationship, frienship, self identity, religion, commitment, financially, physically (look), diet, self esteem, being left alone, u know etc.... anyway jsut saying you not alone i am here with you ( i am just flirting) anyway when i am sad i just run to one of my hobby and play that way u dont get stress. i turn to food when i am sad too. just the other day i ate 3 tv dinner in one sitting, that show i m pretty depress. or maybe just hungry.
I use to eat stuff when I'm depress, but now I try to turn to the gym when I do.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely   Lonely Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 9:03 pm

you guys are so sweet and understanding. Its good to know that everyone has my back and will support me. That makes me less lonely. I was gonna get anti-depressants but then i heard they can make you suscidal so then i changed my mind. Other wise i would totally be on zoloft.. that little white onion ball thing is really cute.
Back to top Go down
Linh

Linh

Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely   Lonely Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 7:53 am

Admin wrote:
you guys are so sweet and understanding. Its good to know that everyone has my back and will support me. That makes me less lonely. I was gonna get anti-depressants but then i heard they can make you suscidal so then i changed my mind. Other wise i would totally be on zoloft.. that little white onion ball thing is really cute.
Thats what friends are for. We should support each other and have each others back. We shouldn't judge each other.

For me I burden myself with things I've done wrong, and things I haven't done. I also dislike a lot of things about myself. The only way I'd get out of depression is if I learn to love myself, have patience on myself, and be happy with the way life is. I know my problem. Its just not so easy to come to the lvl of being happy about things. I just feel like theres nothing inside me with any motivation whatsoever.
Theres a lot of times where I just want to give up and run away from everything, but I won't. My mom needs me and I have responsibilities. Even if I'm far behind on my goals.. I still have to continue and complete them.
I know I can do it! I'll overcome this mentally and physically.

We should do a sitting.. while dining or at someone's home. We can just all sit together and talk. Tell each other stuff that bothers us and talk about ways where we can not feel so bad about it, or we can just talk about random crazy stuff just for fun!
Back to top Go down
ClarkPham

ClarkPham

Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely   Lonely Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 11:13 pm

i dont know, i am not good with sittng. or sharing. or introducing, or bonding, or talking to each other with emotional and life stuff. i guess i am am not much of anything. but if you guy do need a home then i can offer. but i wont be home yall can use my place.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely   Lonely Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 1:47 am

Well linh i did suggested that night to make a sad club and u didnt approve of it u said it would be too depressing. So i made this instead. lol. But its good that you know your problems and that you have determination to over come them. And even though u said u lack motivation, i feel that your motivation could be for your mother, family, and just yourself. Power to you linh.

Awww clark well arent you the sweetest. You dont have to bond if you dont want to. ^___^ Thank you for your offer, we apperciate.
Back to top Go down
ClarkPham

ClarkPham

Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely   Lonely Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 8:06 am

Admin are u flirting with me? i am alright i m not sweet, i only offer the house becaue i know yall say no. make me look good u know? cause i am pretty sure no one in here would feel comfortable staying at my hosue when i m not there. lately i started to roller blade everyday to be good, u know yall can go out and roller blade with me. or as a group or watever. i got like my other guy friend willing to buy skates to.
Back to top Go down
kobayashi

kobayashi

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely   Lonely Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 7:31 pm

hello. i am new to this forum. hoping to find some new buddies!
Back to top Go down
Linh

Linh

Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely   Lonely Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 11:44 pm

kobayashi wrote:
hello. i am new to this forum. hoping to find some new buddies!
Welcome Kobayashi! Are you guys planning to come to the movies on the 13th?
wow I just realized thats Friday the 13th!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely   Lonely Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 12:16 am

ClarkPham wrote:
Admin are u flirting with me? i am alright i m not sweet, i only offer the house becaue i know yall say no. make me look good u know? cause i am pretty sure no one in here would feel comfortable staying at my hosue when i m not there. lately i started to roller blade everyday to be good, u know yall can go out and roller blade with me. or as a group or watever. i got like my other guy friend willing to buy skates to.

Of course clark, i am flirting with you infront of all these ppl. I have no shame. U dont know us well, we could have said yes to steal all the things in ur house while your away. We are clever ppl don't underestimate us. And i want to roller blade with you, maybe it might cure my depression (hehe i stayed on topic).
Back to top Go down
ClarkPham

ClarkPham

Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely   Lonely Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 1:45 am

i will skate with you when i got better, that why i still practice skating.
Back to top Go down
ClarkPham

ClarkPham

Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely   Lonely Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 1:46 am

and i forgot, WHY ARE YOU DEPRESS? i think you got everything you wanted.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely   Lonely Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 11:27 am

Oh ok well call me once u get better and we will go skating.. after i get private lessons from a pro. lol

I am depress cause of self esteem issues, example my "im not pretty" complex. Besides i dont get everything i wanted... thats why im lonely. Does it look like i physically and mentally have everything i wanted? Nope, but i can compromise with myself. So that makes me a bit happier. Do you have everything that you wanted? Do you really eat your way through depression in that other post you made, or is it cause your just really hungry?

But yeah, i'm lonely. To keep myself off on focusing on that, we have this fitness and health groupie to keep me company. Compromise with myself, technically not lonely cause of this forum/groupie, but in reality i lack a companion therefore i am lonely. ..?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely   Lonely Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lonely
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Satisfy Me :: Social :: Depression-
Jump to: