Satisfy Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Satisfy Me

~ Just a forum about health and wellness ~

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On your own

Go down 
+3
ClarkPham
Linh
Okomo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Okomo

Okomo

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-06-28

On your own Empty
PostSubject: On your own   On your own Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 10:26 pm

Since we are a support group, we should be honest to ourself and to each other. Please don't lie and bail out in the middle! You could be on a straight meat diet, no carbs diet, or just do the simple pyramid but that's up to you guys. I will find more articles to help guide us on our diets and workout routines. Until then, everyone pig out by this weekend because after July 1st we are on our diet term. Thank you for your cooperation.

Mod,
J.B. =)
Back to top Go down
Linh

Linh

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-06-29

On your own Empty
PostSubject: Re: On your own   On your own Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 8:42 am

The diet I've been working on is more towards the low fat thing.
I don't know.. I rarely eat red meats. I cut out sodas. I eat a lot of veggie meat stuff. Like veggie chicken sandwiches.
I have to cut out some of the snacks I allow myself to eat. I'm working on that!
Oh and my high amounts of boba and coffee a week. I should cut it down to only drinking it about 1-2 times..
Back to top Go down
ClarkPham

ClarkPham

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-07-05

On your own Empty
PostSubject: Re: On your own   On your own Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 4:59 am

That really good, if you cut out the snack and the soft drink and the fastfood and the carb and fat you should able to lose the weight u want. i am not saying u need to lose any weight because i dont know how u look ro anything. but just saying "idealisticly". but yeah and beside Sodas give you pimple and Fastfood have to much salt. just keep up the good habbit. but i dont know, women are much hotter when they have some meat and some fat on their bone. just my opionion.
Back to top Go down
Linh

Linh

Number of posts : 30

On your own Empty
PostSubject: Re: On your own   On your own Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 7:37 am

Its ok. Every guy has a certain preference. I'm not doing this for a guy.
Its just for me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-06-24

On your own Empty
PostSubject: Re: On your own   On your own Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 1:51 am

yeah im not doing this for a guy..im doing this for me in general..... do you guys buy it? nevermind im lying im doing this for more then one guy.. im doing this for all the guys out there. Kaakaka
Back to top Go down
https://satisfyme.forumotion.com
ClarkPham

ClarkPham

On your own Empty
PostSubject: Re: On your own   On your own Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 7:53 am

that the way to think Vi, there is plenty of fishes in the sea and you want to able to mount them all at ur wall and in order u get them all u have to look all that .but then i dont know, sometime is not all about appearance for me. actually i lies is alway abotu apperance for me. i m kidding i am not a shallow guy, you think i am a shallow guy?. u dindt even think my ex look good. so that proof i didnt go for look, remember the one that go to UTA? for me is doenst matter how a women look is how much money she have. hehe have a great day
Back to top Go down
ninja

ninja

Number of posts : 11

On your own Empty
PostSubject: Re: On your own   On your own Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 6:12 pm

Haha your efforts go very much appreciated from us fellows, Ms. Admin. Wonder if I could catch some girl's attention if I cut off a few hundred pounds Razz But I'm strictly doing this for ninja training of course! My motivation comes from the super cool martial artist heroes who can fly and shoot out internal qi energy from their finger tips. Cool
Back to top Go down
t1nman

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-07

On your own Empty
PostSubject: Re: On your own   On your own Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 1:02 am

Linh wrote:
The diet I've been working on is more towards the low fat thing.
I don't know.. I rarely eat red meats. I cut out sodas. I eat a lot of veggie meat stuff. Like veggie chicken sandwiches.
I have to cut out some of the snacks I allow myself to eat. I'm working on that!
Oh and my high amounts of boba and coffee a week. I should cut it down to only drinking it about 1-2 times..

Iono but my bro says, sugar stimulates. So we should all cut down on sugar. That's how he got skinny. Eat to satisfy, not to be full. Drink Water. And Exercise. No sugar/junk food. That's how he got ppl saying, "Hey, I see you got real skinny."

But then, he can change his weight and appearance at will since his genes makes him change weight quick.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-06-24

On your own Empty
PostSubject: Re: On your own   On your own Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 4:48 am

ClarkPham wrote:
that the way to think Vi, there is plenty of fishes in the sea and you want to able to mount them all at ur wall and in order u get them all u have to look all that .but then i dont know, sometime is not all about appearance for me. actually i lies is alway abotu apperance for me. i m kidding i am not a shallow guy, you think i am a shallow guy?. u dindt even think my ex look good. so that proof i didnt go for look, remember the one that go to UTA? for me is doenst matter how a women look is how much money she have. hehe have a great day

You know what clark, my friend told me men arent like fishes they are like parking spaces. All the good ones are filled up, and right now im only left with the handicap spaces. lol what do you think? And no your not a shallow guy, you just have standards for your women. I said your ex didnt look good cause im a jealous woman. lol do you believe that?

oh and thank you for the encouraging words though, yes i will go out and look all that to get all the fishes. ... handicap fishes like nemo
Back to top Go down
https://satisfyme.forumotion.com
Okomo

Okomo

Number of posts : 14

On your own Empty
PostSubject: Re: On your own   On your own Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 4:09 pm

I think we are getting off subject, please stick to the subject. Thank you.

Mod,
J.B.
Back to top Go down
ClarkPham

ClarkPham

On your own Empty
PostSubject: Re: On your own   On your own Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 1:48 am

Ok, sorry about that, i try to post topic that deal with the subject
Back to top Go down
nuggyboy

Number of posts : 8

On your own Empty
PostSubject: Re: On your own   On your own Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 10:48 pm

Admin wrote:

You know what clark, my friend told me men arent like fishes they are like parking spaces. All the good ones are filled up, and right now im only left with the handicap spaces. lol what do you think? And no your not a shallow guy, you just have standards for your women. I said your ex didnt look good cause im a jealous woman. lol do you believe that?

oh and thank you for the encouraging words though, yes i will go out and look all that to get all the fishes. ... handicap fishes like nemo

Hey, handicap spaces are the best spaces! I don't mind getting a handicap space, it's so close to everything! And for someone fat like me, being close to the entrance can save me a lot of energy...eventually my life!

Ok, back on topic. Diet is the MAIN key to losing weight and being/staying toned. The main thing to keep away from is SUGAR, you do not need that in your body, it does nothing good for your body. You need carbs and protein in your body to stay healthy so it's not smart to avoid them all together. Best thing to do is to cut down on the carbs and protein; eat less red meat and bread items. Lastly, the best way to keep up a good diet is to SNACK 4-5 times a day. Instead of eating huge meals 3 times a day, divide those three meals up into 4, 5 or even 6 portions and eat it gradually throughout the day. This is a good way to eat because 1) eating small meals prevent u from getting food and 2) food gives your body the energy it needs to burn fat and calories.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On your own Empty
PostSubject: Re: On your own   On your own Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On your own
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Satisfy Me :: Health :: Diets-
Jump to: