Satisfy Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Satisfy Me

~ Just a forum about health and wellness ~

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 1:54 pm

So the new Harry Potter book is coming out on July 21st. I can't wait, I hope she doesnt kill off the main character, cause if she does im gonna be so pissed at her.

~ Well i dont have much to say right now, but once i get the book. I'll post up updates or watever for disscussion.
Back to top Go down
https://satisfyme.forumotion.com
Okomo

Okomo

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 10:32 pm

Harry Potter gets better and better every year and it also gets darker. Harry Potter is sucha lucky bastard w/ all that magic! hahahha... I don't like that Cho girl, sucha cry baby!!!! grrrr.... *yes I'm hating*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 10:46 pm

i saw a preview he gets to kiss cho in the upcoming movie. but yeah i think the book comes out on the 21st of july so yeah. Who wants to wait with me at a book store firday night? lol
Back to top Go down
https://satisfyme.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Satisfy Me :: Social :: Socializing/Entertainment-
Jump to: