AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Movie Night: Live Free or Die Hard   Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:42 pm

Open Event for everyone, so bring anyone you want to bring

TIME: 8:10PM or 10:40PM take your pick.
(I need to know everyone's avalibility.)

MOVIE: Live Free or Die Hard

DATE: 07/13/07

Last edited by on Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satisfyme.forumotion.com
ninja

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Movie Night: Live Free or Die Hard   Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:02 pm

Oh yea! Sounds fun.afro I'd be there if my occupational duties wouldn't keep me until 10pm. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okomo

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: I'm In!   Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:20 pm

I'll be there!!!! You know you are in my planner already, so no bailing out! *muah* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linh

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Movie Night: Live Free or Die Hard   Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:25 am

Is this event today?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okomo

PostSubject: Re: Movie Night: Live Free or Die Hard   Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:23 pm

Linh, the event is not today but it's on July 13th (In two weeks). Hope to see you there. =)

Mod,
J.B.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linh

PostSubject: Re: Movie Night: Live Free or Die Hard   Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:10 pm

I'll see if I can come. Depends on how school is.. and Thanh's bday is near that day.. iono I'll try to come though!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Movie Night: Live Free or Die Hard   Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:18 am

Aww. thanks if you dont make it. Its ok there will be future events. Oh just be sure to go to the orientation meeting once we set a date for it. ^__^
Back to top Go down
Linh

PostSubject: Re: Movie Night: Live Free or Die Hard   Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:05 am

Okie.
So many July Bdays.. and I'm so broke!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Movie Night: Live Free or Die Hard   Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:49 pm

I know how u feel i go through that every oct. lol. Its ok what counts is that ur there for them and that u care and love for them. Ppl enjoy ghetto presents sometimes too, im into arts and crafts and i myself have recieved many wonderful handmade presents.
Back to top Go down
Linh

PostSubject: Re: Movie Night: Live Free or Die Hard   Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:22 am

You guys really want to see this movie? Are we able to vote for a movie?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Movie Night: Live Free or Die Hard   Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:42 pm

We can vote for a movie next time. Its just that we already plan to watch this movie and i feel bad to changing it when I already posted the time location and details already. Well, if you want to watch another movie you can. lol Its not mandatory that we all have to watch the same movie. But yeah, do what you would enjoy doing the most, dont waste money on a movie u dont really want to see.

ClarkPham

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Movie Night: Live Free or Die Hard   Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:11 pm

yeah is not fair to watch the movie that other people dotn wan to watch. The best is to go see the movie that everyone agree. Die Hard LIve Free does sound good but there are many other movies out there is good. that Rat movies, and that robot movies, and that movie with adam sandler want to be gay. so watever movies is fine. i like all movies. cause u dont wan to spend 9 dollar on a movie that u dont liek and waste ur tiem just sit there and fell asleep. Am i to straight forward mate?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linh

PostSubject: Re: Movie Night: Live Free or Die Hard   Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:29 pm

Its ok we vote next time. Its more fun going together!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ClarkPham

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Movie Night: Live Free or Die Hard   Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:01 pm

i do agree is more fun gong together. but if u nto going to enjoy the movie, i feel bad. so we can just pick anohter movie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linh

PostSubject: Re: Movie Night: Live Free or Die Hard   Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:21 pm

Don't feel bad!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Movie Night: Live Free or Die Hard   Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:07 pm

lol see linh look what u did to clark, ur making him feel bad. Why cant we all just get along and go to any random movie. What counts is that we are together...lol who am i kidding for 9 dollars im gonna watch a movie that i want to watch. hehe

we could vote on it, if you guys want to. I dont want to make anyone uncomfortable. So what movie would you like to watch instead of die hard? If alot of ppl come then we might have enough ppl to split into a group of two and watch two different movies instead. because i understand die hard is not for everyone.

ninja

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Movie Night: Live Free or Die Hard   Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:16 pm

Haha now I might be able to make this depending on when I get out of work but yea...this Die Hard movie is actually pretty good. cheers I just watched it today and it's a fully action-packed movie. I don't know if you guys like that stuff but it's really good and will get you amazed. bounce There's no comedy or lovey dovey stuff, all action which actually makes the movie pretty good. I do think there's some truth to the going to the movies together = more enjoyable though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linh

PostSubject: Re: Movie Night: Live Free or Die Hard   Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:36 pm

ninja wrote:
Haha now I might be able to make this depending on when I get out of work but yea...this Die Hard movie is actually pretty good. cheers I just watched it today and it's a fully action-packed movie. I don't know if you guys like that stuff but it's really good and will get you amazed. bounce There's no comedy or lovey dovey stuff, all action which actually makes the movie pretty good. I do think there's some truth to the going to the movies together = more enjoyable though. Very Happy
Hope you can hang out with us ninja! ^__^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Movie Night: Live Free or Die Hard   Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:59 am

i dont do well under-peer pressure you guys... as you can see i been flip-floping between watching together and not watching together. LOL i lack leadership skills. ( I suck at being admin. -___-'', i just want all you guys to be happy though.)

We are just gonna watch die hard...and we vote on the next movie. im going back to the original plan.

Linh

PostSubject: Re: Movie Night: Live Free or Die Hard   Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:17 am

Admin wrote:
i dont do well under-peer pressure you guys... as you can see i been flip-floping between watching together and not watching together. LOL i lack leadership skills. ( I suck at being admin. -___-'', i just want all you guys to be happy though.)

We are just gonna watch die hard...and we vote on the next movie. im going back to the original plan.
Thats fine Vi!
I'm really easy.. I can go with the flow on mostly anything! I think you are doing great as Admin btw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nuggyboy

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Movie Night: Live Free or Die Hard   Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:33 pm

I'm not a big fan of going to a movie with a group of people cuz it lacks communication and interaction. The point of hanging in a group is to get to interact with everyone by doing things together. So I think it's pointless to gather a whole group together, sit down and stare at a screen for 2 hours. But that's just my opinion.

Back on topic. I won't be able to make it, but if I get to choose a movie to see, it'd be Transformer. I saw it last night and it was AMAZING! I'm usually very critical of movies and I think most movies suck, but this movie has everything in it. It's a must see! I also saw Live Free or Die hard and I gotta admit, it's a pretty good movie, but Transformer is 10 times better!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linh

PostSubject: Re: Movie Night: Live Free or Die Hard   Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:47 pm

nuggyboy wrote:
I'm not a big fan of going to a movie with a group of people cuz it lacks communication and interaction. The point of hanging in a group is to get to interact with everyone by doing things together. So I think it's pointless to gather a whole group together, sit down and stare at a screen for 2 hours. But that's just my opinion.

Back on topic. I won't be able to make it, but if I get to choose a movie to see, it'd be Transformer. I saw it last night and it was AMAZING! I'm usually very critical of movies and I think most movies suck, but this movie has everything in it. It's a must see! I also saw Live Free or Die hard and I gotta admit, it's a pretty good movie, but Transformer is 10 times better!
yea I went to watch Transformers on July 4th.. it was really good.. another movie I really liked was Knocked up.
A comment for nuggyboy.. i don't think its pointless to hangout in a group at the movies because after the movie we can always catch something to eat and discuss about the movie or anything in general.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nuggyboy

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Movie Night: Live Free or Die Hard   Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:29 pm

Linh wrote:

yea I went to watch Transformers on July 4th.. it was really good.. another movie I really liked was Knocked up.
A comment for nuggyboy.. i don't think its pointless to hangout in a group at the movies because after the movie we can always catch something to eat and discuss about the movie or anything in general.

I believe it's pointness because of the noninteractions amongst the people in the group when IN the theater. I agree with you that AFTER the movie, it's worth it to be in a group, but the keyword is AFTER the movie. Movies are good for couples or family outing, but not for a group of young people. So why not just skip the movie, go eat somewhere and talk about other things like....life. But that's my opinion and I truly respect yours so i'm going to stop this convo before it gets ugly! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okomo

PostSubject: Re: Movie Night: Live Free or Die Hard   Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:34 pm

8:10 is good for me.... hehehehe...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linh

PostSubject: Re: Movie Night: Live Free or Die Hard   Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:53 am

nuggyboy wrote:
Linh wrote:

I believe it's pointness because of the noninteractions amongst the people in the group when IN the theater. I agree with you that AFTER the movie, it's worth it to be in a group, but the keyword is AFTER the movie. Movies are good for couples or family outing, but not for a group of young people. So why not just skip the movie, go eat somewhere and talk about other things like....life. But that's my opinion and I truly respect yours so i'm going to stop this convo before it gets ugly! Smile
Okie.
How many ppl is going to come today?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie Night: Live Free or Die Hard   

Back to top Go down

Movie Night: Live Free or Die Hard
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next