Diet Confessions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Diet Confessions   Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:28 am

OK i guess this is where we make our diet confessions. When ever you break your diet and you need some support or you feel abit guilty you guys can come here and confess it to the rest of us. If your not on a diet then thats cool, just come and support the rest of us who are. ^__^

I'll start us off..4th of July BBQ totally not on my diet. But its ok.. look at it this way. I'm taking in more so that later I can use it to build muscles, right Ty? I was thinking maybe I'll just eat fast food like once a week or just kid's meals. lol Its hard to be healthy, but I know some of us are exercising extra hard so that we are able to eat as we please. What ever works for everybody, all of our bodies are different, so yeah. I suck at being Admin. ~

View user profile http://satisfyme.forumotion.com
Linh

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Diet Confessions   Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:19 am

Yea I went off my diet yesterday by eating ice cream and chips! It was July 4th so I figured it wouldn't be so bad.
I also did a lot of walking yesterday, so I'm hoping it balanced it off some way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ClarkPham

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: confession to my diet   Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:55 pm

Yeah, i didnt eat anythign at all. i eat only one meal at 5 pm, ate a hearty burger and at 2 am i eat fastfood. and then at 5 am i eat more fastfood. i figure breakfast is the most important meal of the day that why i decide to eat at 5 am. we dont have any pan at home so i cant really cook anything, that is why i turn to fast food. i feel bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linh

PostSubject: Re: Diet Confessions   Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:05 pm

ClarkPham wrote:
Yeah, i didnt eat anythign at all. i eat only one meal at 5 pm, ate a hearty burger and at 2 am i eat fastfood. and then at 5 am i eat more fastfood. i figure breakfast is the most important meal of the day that why i decide to eat at 5 am. we dont have any pan at home so i cant really cook anything, that is why i turn to fast food. i feel bad.
wow at 2am and 5 am.. really early breakfasts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ClarkPham

PostSubject: Re: Diet Confessions   Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:59 am

yeah i try to get into a good habbit by eating routinely and early this is the time i from, and i try to have like 4 to 5 meal a day. like if i eat 1 meal between this time 2 am, 3 am, 4 am, 5am. that my breakst. 2 pm 3pm 4pm 5pm that my lunch. and 6pm 7pm 8pm that my pre dinner and 9pm 10pm 11pm 12am that my dinner. but yea and i pretty much eat watever we have, i dont have a choice, and we dont have alot of food in our house, got like tv dinner and ice cream that it. basically we have a big freezer and we have alot of food in it. so you guy should like take advantage of what u guy have u know? eating dinner with family, home made cooking meal, traditional vietnamese food. anyway that it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linh

PostSubject: Re: Diet Confessions   Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:19 am

If you guys over at my place.. if you like banh mi..
I'll provide =)!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
t1nman

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Diet Confessions   Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:36 pm

ClarkPham wrote:

What? I thought i saw Kobayashi cook me and Cuong a Bacon Egg Ham Sandwich the other day in your house with a pan? By the way, the bacon didnt taste like bacon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kobayashi

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Diet Confessions   Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:37 pm

haha hey those were lowfat bacon, and lowfat ham! and skim cheese!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vietnguyen204

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Diet Confessions   Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:47 pm

Like Clark pham said "breakfast is the most important meal of the day" I think is true too, my dad was telling me and my grandma this morning. Because my grandma don't eat breakfast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
t1nman

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Diet Confessions   Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:50 pm

You want to know why its important? Because it energizes you for the day that you are going to experience especially if you got a job unlike me who sits idly on this computer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ClarkPham

PostSubject: Re: Diet Confessions   Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:55 am

I'll provide =)!

Why would u have all the banh mi at ur house? you guy live in a gingerbread house? i am kidding about the ginger bread house, but i am serious about the bread in ur house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linh

PostSubject: Re: Diet Confessions   Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:14 pm

ClarkPham wrote:
I'll provide =)!

Why would u have all the banh mi at ur house? you guy live in a gingerbread house? i am kidding about the ginger bread house, but i am serious about the bread in ur house.
No comment
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diet Confessions   Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:05 pm

im horrible at this i break my diet like everyday. I just ate a wendys burger, large fries, and a large drink of orange soda.

Im going to end up obese one day.

ninja

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Diet Confessions   Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:37 am

I just had a whole barbeque party on Sunday and let me tell you...I sure didn't hold back. silent Let's go through this together Ms. Admin. I don't want to end up obese! Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nuggyboy

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Diet Confessions   Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:00 pm

I was in Chicago for the 4th holiday and ate out 3+ times a day for 4 days straight! It felt so good to eat all those stuff but right when i got home, i felt so bad about it cuz I can't believe i let myself go like that. But then again, I'm not really on a diet so I really dont care... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ClarkPham

PostSubject: Re: Diet Confessions   Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:28 am

i work hard today, well working hard today. did alot alot of physical stuff, from changing tire to basektball and then skate and then lifting heavy stuff. i deserve a giant breakfast meal, so i am eating 2 Chalupas at 5 am. 3 drumstick ice cream with the peanut on top. Okomo dont eat more than 2 scoop, you wont enjoy it. and now eating a banana for desert. there is left chip left over on the table so i guess i finish that too. Okomo say i look anorexic, so i have to eat up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linh

PostSubject: Re: Diet Confessions   Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:49 pm

ClarkPham wrote:
i work hard today, well working hard today. did alot alot of physical stuff, from changing tire to basektball and then skate and then lifting heavy stuff. i deserve a giant breakfast meal, so i am eating 2 Chalupas at 5 am. 3 drumstick ice cream with the peanut on top. Okomo dont eat more than 2 scoop, you wont enjoy it. and now eating a banana for desert. there is left chip left over on the table so i guess i finish that too. Okomo say i look anorexic, so i have to eat up.
Thats a really big breakfast.
hmm I drop my diet yesterday when my mom made us pho, but I went to make it up by working out later that night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ninja

PostSubject: Re: Diet Confessions   Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:16 pm

<Confession>
I have failed. No No form of dieting/exercising has been done for the past month. I feel like a fat pig. pig How will I be able to go on ninja missions now? I can't scale more than 5 roof tops without resting anymore! Crying or Very sad
</Confession>

oh by the way...Happy Birthday Linh!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diet Confessions   Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:19 pm

I been gone so long i forgot how to use the forum...^___^

Its ok ninja im pretty sure no one else has been following their diet. Including me. I gain like 5lbs...so im either 120-121 lbs now. I'm too poor to go on a diet right now, non-fatty foods cost alot. maybe cause i compare the wrong things like u know bake chips cost more then regular chips. But fruits are less expensive then both. =]

Im still in denial about my weight gain cause i still buy small pants sizes.

ninja

PostSubject: Re: Diet Confessions   Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:14 am

Ouch...in a way, I feel better. But then again...the fact that none of us are following our diets is sad. confused Haha but yea now 120 isn't bad. You see, I don't buy my own food. I've actually been yearning for a big o'le juicy peach or plum the past couple of days but our refrigerator has been rather empty. pale So I grab the closest thing within arm's reach which is probably a bag of chips/cookies left on the table. And besides all that, my lovely group of schoolmates have decided to move from playing racket ball or tennis every Friday to eating at Chili's/random greek restaurants. Not looking good on my health or my wallet! affraid

Nice to see someone's still alive by the way. bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diet Confessions   

Back to top Go down

Diet Confessions
Page 1 of 1